Cincinnati Test Systems is the largest leak test company in the US – providing standard and custom leak test solutions. For 30 years CTS has built pressure decay, mass flow, hard vacuum mass spectrometry systems, and functional test equipment. CTS builds nearly 200 systems each year from custom instruments to multi-million dollar functional test systems.
CTS’ standard instruments include many unique features auto setup, USB, self test, and barcode interface. These features coupled with the easy to navigate menus have helped our instruments achieve best in class performance and allows us to offer a 2-year warranty and 24/7 service.
CTS has a lab fully equipped to assist you in evaluating and recommending the appropriate leak test technology for your product, sealing techniques, and approximate cycle times.
CTS Standard Leak Test Instruments – Sentinel Product Line
- Sentinel BlackbeltProTM – CTS-BlackbeltPro.pdf
- Sentinel BlackbeltTM – CTS-Blackbelt Spec Sheet.pdf
- Sentinel I-28 – CTS-I28 Spec Sheet.pdf
- Sentinel C-28 – CTS-C28 Spec Sheet.pdf
- Sentinel M-24 – CTS-M24 Spec Sheet.pdf
- Sentinel C20 WE – CTS-C20 WE Spec Sheet.pdf
- TracerMate CS – CTS-TracerMate CS Spec Sheet.pdf
CTS Capabilities: CTS-General Capabilities Brochure.pdf
CTS Video: CTS Video
TracerMate Video: TracerMate Video
CTS ConnectTM: CTS Connect Catalog Rev 08.31.09 lo rez.pdf
Leak Test Accessories: leak_accessories.pdf